Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Do you have what it takes?

There are certain traits that can be found in creative people, I'm willing to bet that at least one of these traits can be found in you. One of these many traits that I have, is that i can find order in chaos. I'm able to be put in the craziest situation, stay calm, and make something out of it. I know a lot of people that will freak out ,and go crazy yelling at everybody and everything that's in their way. I don't see that point in that. I just trust myself and trust that everything will be okay and that all i have to do is look a things from a new point of view.

These past few weeks i learned that i have good perseverance. When i start something i always keep going. I almost always get sidetracked whether I might be trying to understand or study some thing that is really complicated, or i might think that somebody else is doing better then me, i might also be working on a certain project that may not be going well. At first i start to think negative, I become ready to give up,but i always keep going. I think this is a huge part of perseverance, getting through the side tracks. I just keep pushing on and on, because I'm getting closer to the finish line. At the end, as you're crossing that line, it's all worth it.

I feel like I have a lot of Independence in judgement. To me this means that I don't base most of my decisions on everybody else's opinions. I get advice from my friends, but at the end the decision is mine. The decision may be the exact opposite of what everybody else said, and everybody may disagree. I think that i can trust myself to go not with what everybody else decides for me, but with what i want and what makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment