Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A little goes a long way.

Every time i see you, my heart beats a little bit faster.
Every time i feel you looking at me, my smile gets a little bit bigger.
Every time you talk to me, my day gets a little bit brighter.
Every time i think about you, my mind goes a little bit crazy.
Every time you make me laugh, my spirit gets a little bit happier.
Every time i watch you walk away from me, my sould gets a little bit sadder.
You change me little by little and in the end, you make me a little bit haapier.
When you told me you loved me, Every thing around me stopped.
You were all i could think of, all i could see.
All i could do was say I love you too.

3 comments:

  1. this is really pretty too! these are amazing rund!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poem is amazing! If you had looked to your left at 2:52 you would have seen that I am tearing up right now! :,) It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such an amazing poem!!!! its so sweet!

    ReplyDelete